Friday, June 29, 2007

The Path to College Coaching Yielding Great Results

In my travels and experiences in college basketball I am asked a variety of questions by curious fans and coaches. The overwhelming favorite and most popular question by coaches continues to be, "how do I get my foot in the door? I'd do anything to become a college hoop coach." Are you one of those eager coaches with the same lofty goal?

As I stepped away from coaching the college game this question persisted. No matter where I went the question followed. Finally I decided to do something about it. The result is the development of a new program, "The Path to College Coaching."

My qualifications behind the creation of this program are strong. I have assisted more than 80 coaches reach the collegiate ranks from dozens of different paths. One day I sat down and documented from my contact list all of those coaches I had the opportunity to help. I was shocked when the list totaled 124 coaches. About 60 of those landed in high school, junior high, AAU, or rec league coaching. The rest realized their dream of becoming a college coach.

A passion of mine is to help someone accomplish a task they could not have done on their own. Recently I conducted a 90-minute teleseminar, "The Path to College Coaching." One of the coaches on our call showed an urgency to get a graduate assistant position for the fall. Being that it's already June, this is quite a lofty task. Within 24 hours, this eager became aware of three graduate assistant positions still available. Just 10 days after being in my course, I feel this coach has an excellent chance to land a GA position for the fall. Now those are great results.

If you are one of the hundreds of curious coaches who desire to coach in college, you must find a mentor to guide you through the system. A jump into college coaching cannot be done by yourself. My 6 step system has proven over and over that I can help turn dreams into reality. Email me to find out more about my proven system, "The Path to College Coaching."

No comments: